If you are looking to buy or sell a business or commercial property in Coral Springs, you will need a real estate agent as well as a real estate lawyer. Most people know what a real estate agent does, but many don’t understand the function of a real estate lawyer. Some believe the two terms are interchangeable, but they really aren’t.A real estate agent’s responsibilities include either finding the perfect home for you, or listing your home for sale and trying to find buyers. A real estate lawyer on the other hand is more concerned about the legalities of the transaction.
At the law firm of Benson Mucci & Weiss P.L. in Broward County, our skilled lawyers have a combined 75-plus years of legal experience. We bring extensive experience with an unwavering dedication to providing sound legal advice and personal service to our valued clients in each and every case. If you need a commercial real estate attorney in Coral Springs, give Benson, Mucci & Weiss, P.L. a call today at (954) 323-1023.
Why Do I Need a Commercial Real Estate Lawyer?
- Help you understand the purchase contract
- Check that there aren’t any negative judgments against the property to hinder your use of it
- Organize all legal documents
- Expound upon the legalese of the documents
- Review the legal documents
- Organize the deed and power of attorney (if needed)
- Go over any paperwork at the closing
- Arrange any payments
- Much More!